Hi, Friend!

I would be very grateful if you would share this blog by using AddThis!

Share |

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Most Delicious Chicken Salad In The South


My BFF, Becky had me over for the most delicious chicken salad dish I've ever tasted! Bec has been making this recipe for many years thanks to an old cookbook she purchased from one of Little Rock's most cherished restaurants of long ago...The Vineyard.

As a matter of fact, I was a volunteer server at The Vineyard with a few close friends, and when the doors would close at 2pm we would sit down together with a glass of wine and share some delightful chicken salad as a reward for our service. The friends are still around as well as this wonderful recipe, however I do miss The Vineyard! Do you remember where in Little Rock The Vineyard was located? Leave your answer in the comment section below. You could be a winner!

3 comments:

Famina said...

Yes, I remember exactly where The Vineyard was located. It was located at the Arkansas Arts Center. Their chicken salad was the best I've ever tasted. It seems simple, maybe even too simple, but maybe that's why it's so fabulous because of its simplicity!

Dianne Montgomery Hocut said...

You are so right, Famina! The Vineyard was a quaint little lunch place right in the middle of the beautiful Arkansas Arts Center. We would love to have lunch there as well as be volunteer servers. And we always loved to serve and eat their famous Chicken Salad. Simple always works for me.

Dianne Montgomery Hocut said...

Oh, and you are the WINNER! Let me know where to send your gift card from Starbucks! And thanks so much for reading my blog!