Today we are doing community service at Our House . The lunch menu for thirty includes a lot of my favorite recipes:
Spaghetti and Meat Balls
Fresh Salad Greens with Vinegar & Oil
Green Beans w/ Bacon
Cheese Drop Biscuits
I especially love the Cheese Drop Biscuits, aka Red Lobster's famous cheese biscuits. They are so easy, tasty, and inexpensive...why not knock them off at your house today!
How to knock off Red Lobster's Famous Cheese Biscuits:
2 1/2 c Bisquick
1/4 t garlic powder
4 T cold margarine
1 c grated Cheddar cheese
3/4 cup milk
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine Bisquick and garlic powder.
3. Cut in the cold margarine.
4. Add grated cheese and milk stirring very briefly to combine.
5. Drop by ice cream scoopfuls onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 14-17 minutes.
Prepare the topping for baked biscuits:
2 T margarine, melted
1/4 t dried parsley flakes
1/2 t garlic powder
Pinch of salt
1. Mix all ingredients together and brush over tops of hot biscuits.