Hi, Friend!

I would be very grateful if you would share this blog by using AddThis!

Share |

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Real Woman...Debi Wood


If by chance you have been living under a rock lately, and not heard of the Real Women of Philadelphia Contest, you have to drop by the site and check out this Real Woman...Debi Wood! This month, I've been told is her birthday, and if it isn't...who cares...you gotta meet this gal!

On her Real Women Contest profile, Debi considers herself a "lucky girl." Yes, Debi, as for my experience, the harder you work, the luckier you get...and, I see how hard you are working at husbands, kids, grandkids, gardening, pets, a rewarding job, cooking, and everything else that comes your way like this Real Women Contest.  I'm worn out just writing about it! And, you are doing a terrific job, Debi, because apparently you are doing the things you love! Debi also says, "As you can see I wear many hats, and speaking of hats, I have a huge collection of unique hats, too!"  Well, Debi, if those hats are as colorful as your shining personality, I'm gonna need some powerful shades, for sure, if I ever get to the Sunshine State to meet you!  Happy Birthday and congratulations on your "lucky" life...and thanks for all you do on the Real Women of Philadelphia website! We other Real Women appreciate and absolutely love your humor and zest for life!

Check out all of Debi's contest entries at YouTube...your're in for a Real treat! And, don't forget to wish her a big 'ol Happy Birthday, all month long!

6 comments:

Delicious Dishes by Debbie said...

Hi,
This is Debbie Fabre and I just wanted to say that I love Debi Wood and the Real Women of Philadelphia web site and all the wonderful women featured there..

We are having a blast and it is a fantastic experience. Great friends, great recipes, great ideas. Love it and love your blog.
Debbie

Delicious Dishes by Debbie said...

Hi,
This is Debbie Fabre and I just wanted to say that I love Debi Wood, aka, Nanna, and she is wonderful. Thank you Diane for this opportunity to see your great blog.
Thanks Paula Dean for the Real Women of Philadelphia web site. I have made so many friends.
Love it.
Debbie

Dianne Montgomery Hocut said...

Hi, Debbie...thanks for the kind words and thanks for the comments! Every blogger thrives on great comments like yours and now I'm on to check your blog out!

~Dianne~

Nann said...

Hi Wow that was great. Debi is so incredible and funny. She makes me laugh so. And I LOVE your blog site. I think this is really great and I want to 'subscibe' to getting it regularly. I get a couple of blogspots automaticly sent to me. I just recently found out how to do it. Your site is Awesome. Nancy Judd aka Lady Nann

Dianne Montgomery Hocut said...

Nancy, you are too sweet...love your informative videos...just watched the Shrimply delicious rolls and they are to die for. Will make them soon as I have purchased some rice noodles and didn't know what to do with them...now I do! Take care and see you on the Real Woman site! And, thank you so much for your comments!!

~Dianne~

Dianne Montgomery Hocut said...

And, boy did Nana and Debbie Fabre and Lady Nann all have a great Philly month... http://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.com