Hi, Friend!

I would be very grateful if you would share this blog by using AddThis!

Share |

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My New Love...A Friend With Benefits

This Ordinary Housewife has been working especially hard these days!  Blogs, husband, kids, animals, shopping, cooking, cleaning, lover (tee hee hee...just checking to see if you're still with me)! However, I have taken a new love... Philadelphia Cream Cheese...my new BFF and cooking buddy!  I've hooked up with this dude because Kraft Foods has sponsored an exciting cooking contest called Real Women of Philadelphia. So, I have been recreating every cream cheese dish imaginable to enter in this fun and rewarding challenge.

I must confess, Philly (pet name for my love) is not really a new love...rather a comfortable old friend I have kept around for many, many years!  Ahhh...a friend with benefits.  The reason I have resorted to such behavior is because Philly is such a versatile ingredient that goes so well in tons of different  appetizers, desserts, side dishes, and entrees!  Philly thickens my soups, enhances my doughs, and satisfies in ways you can never imagine! Warning, once you begin this kind of affair with Philly, you will never be able to live without it.

Check out the recipe entries on my Youtube Channel!  Please be sure and tell me what you think...go ahead...I'm a big girl...I can take it...but, please be nice...my feelings get easily distressed  these days because I'm worried at any time now, #3 will begin to suspect my sinfully indulgent amusements, and I will never hear the end of it!

No comments: