Hi, Friend!

I would be very grateful if you would share this blog by using AddThis!

Share |

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Metro Burger Is Simply Wonderful!

Metro Burger on Urbanspoon                                                                                                           


 

Because I do a lot of shopping in the Indian Hills area, I recently discovered a wonderful new burger joint at the back end of the Indian Hills Shopping Center. We badly need new restaurants in the area so, I was game to check this place out. Sort of simple menu, yet still a lot of complex offerings which stimulated my taste bud thoughts in a way I didn't think a burger joint could. All that said, and after reading all the menu suggestions, I chose the basic beef burger with American cheese, standard dressings, and topped off with powder sugar coated sweet potato fries. Simply wonderful!!! Pricey, but what burger place (including McDs) isn't???

1 comment:

Dianne Montgomery Hocut said...

OOPs!! Metro Burger has closed so soon after opening...could it be the grand opening of David's Burgers?? I do think it was their demise!! David's Burgers serves the best for the least and has many happy, happy and friendly servers. Will blog about my experience soon!!